1. Certification Objectives:
• To confirm at compliance certification that the Quality Management System at the enterprise is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
• To recertify metal products for building purposes according to the requirements of the EU Regulation 305/2011/EU.
• To certify engineering steel grades production according to “American Bureau of Shipping” Rules (USA).
2. Process Improving Objectives:
• To develop and implement a technology of cast variable cross section electrode production for ledeburitic steel grades, and it’s ESR into the 800mm mould.
• To implement a casting technology of 300 mm and 380 mm cast electrodes of heat-resistant alloys into the moulds without hot top for further VAR.
• To reconstruct and modernize the following heat-treatment furnaces: No. 7, No. 8, and No. 11 in Steel melting shop No.5, No. 22 and No. 23 in Heat-treatment shop, No. 1 in Forging shop, heat-treatment furnaces No. 5 and No. 14 in Forge-press shop with purpose of decreasing of microstructure defects amount and providing the required hardness level; heating furnaces No.4 and No.10 in Forge-press shop for optimization of heating modes of metal for forging and decreasing of the additional peeling amount for 20%.
3. Quality Enhancing Objectives:
• company’s total rejection losses for 15% comparing to specified;
• sorting out of rolled product of 20-46Õ13(Ø) and 14-20Õ17Í2(Ó) steel grades according to stress cracks by means of cooling technique optimization and passing of metal for annealing- for 50%;
• sorting out of bars of Õ12ÌÔ steel grade of the Forging shop product range – for 50%;
• sorting out of bars of 19 – 40ÕÍÌ steel grade – for 30%;
• sorting out of 4Õ5ÌÔ1Ñ steel grade on US-test results by means of melting technology improvement in Steel-melting shop No.3 – for 3 0%.
4. Procurement Objectives:
• To deliver pilot lot of the open-bottom moulds for production of 3.6-t ingots
• To provide fluxing stone delivery for melting of nickel-chromium steel grades with phosphorous content of 0,01% max.
5. Human Resources Management Objectives:
• To ensure the growth of labor productivity at the enterprise for 1% in comparison to 2015
• To hold the certification of personnel for compliance with the official capacity of divisions: Corporate Rights Dpt., Bureau of the Budget, Plan and Economic Dpt., Economic Security Dpt. and Selling cervices.
• To organize and conduct refresher courses for masters, chief foremen and those who substitute them in steel melting and processing departments.
• To achieve the quality indicators of training:
- at workers retraining in the production of not less than 1.76
- at advanced training not less than 1.26
• To provide:
- effectiveness of training not less than 0,98
- personnel lapse factor in 2016 7,0% max
Acting Chairman of the Board