1. Certification Objectives:
• Quality Management System shall be certified against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
• Manufacture of airborne metal products shall be re-certified against IAC AR requirements.
• Compliance audits shall approve the compliance of metal products manufacture with the requirements of 305/2011/EU Regulations and Pressure Vessels Directive.
2. Process Improvement Objectives:
• Manufacture of SOE Research and Manufacturing Complex “Zorya-Mashproect” product range shall be mastered.
• Mechanical properties at elevated temperature shall be stabilized in steel for NPS.
• Technology of manufacture of cast electrodes of variable cross-section of stainless and tool steel grades (product range expansion) instead of the rolled and forged, and their ESR re-melting shall be developed and implemented.
• Technology of metal casting into the full moulds of 560 mm in diameter for further VAR shall be developed and implemented.
• 1-Ì660 peeling machine shall be assembled and put into operation at the Forge-Press Shop for providing finished products surface roughness of Rz 40 max.
3. Production Quality Improvement Objectives:
• The following shall be reduced:
- losses due to wastage indicator in comparison with the pre-set one – by 20 %;
- rejection after US-test of the rolled stock of austenitic stainless steel grades – by 20 %;
- rejection of the rolled stock of chrome stainless steel 39Õ17Ì – by 30 %;
- rejection after US-test of the rolled stock of engineering steel grades from 6,5 t ingot – by 20 %.
4. Purchasing Objectives:
• Pilot batch of full moulds of Ø 560 mm for Steel Melting Shop 2 shall be supplied.
• Jefrit 82Ì magnesite (Slovakia) shall be supplied in accordance with Steel Melting Shop 2 inquiries as per the 2nd quarter of the year.
5. HR Objectives:
• increase of labour efficiency shall be provided in the company – by 1 % in comparison with 2016.
• personnel certification shall be carried out at the following shops: forging shop, heat-treatment shop, sizing mill, forge-press shop, surface finishing shop, steel melting shop 2, area of raw material preparing, drop-hammer plant, steel melting shop 5, steel melting shop 3, PM-shop – average compliance level ≥ 75%.
• 20 hours programme of the personnel development training shall be organized and carried out for the grade “principals”.
• training courses for workers competence development shall be provided ≥ 1000 persons.
• the following targets shall be achieved:
- training quality at the workers re-qualification, Êê ≥ 1,77;
- training quality at advance training, Êê ≥ 1,27;
- personnel lapse factor, Òê ≤ 6,8% over a year (up to 1,7 % in a quarter of the year).
Acting Chairman of the Board