1. Certification Objectives
•To confirm that the Quality Management System at the enterprise is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 during compliance certification.
•To complete production recertification:
- rough axle production in accordance with the requirements of Russian Railroad RS FGT;
- products for shipbuilding according to the requirements of Det Norske Veritas.
• To confirm that the Quality Management System and factory control systems are in compliance with:
- the requirements of European Regulation ¹ 305/2011(Construction Products);
- the requirements of European Directive ¹ 97/23 EG (products for pressure vessels).
2. Process Improving Objectives
•To master casting at Steelmaking shop – 2 and Steelmaking shop -3 into molds for ingots 4.8 tons in weight of improved design without extensions manufactured by «Lintorfer» (Germany).
•To develop production technology of steel forgings with high boron content 04Õ14Ò3Ð1Ô-Ø (×Ñ82-Ø) with the parent metal melting in GOR unit.
•To develop production technology of calibrated hexagon from stainless steel with surface quality assurance in accordance with the requirements of ND.
•To perform Repair four soaking pits of mill 1050
3. Quality Enhancing Objectives
• To reduce:
- company’s total rejection losses comparing to 20 % specified.
- rejection of rolled material of steel grade 20-40X13 for stress cracks due to the optimization of cooling technology and annealing conditions - not less than 2 times;
- rejection by stress fractures in powder steels at the forging shop - not less than 30%;
- the rejection of surface defects in straight bars of steel grade: 20, 20ÕÃÍÌ, 17Ã1Ñ, 12Õ1ÌÔ in the rolling mill 1050/950 from hot charging ingots by optimizing technology of cooling-down - not less than 25%.
4. Procurement Objectives
• To deliver an experimental batch of molds for ingot 4.8 tonnes in weight without extensions manufactured by «Lintorfer» (Germany).
• To ensure supply of Chinese-made lining sets for GOR unit from the company «FYCO» (2 sets) and the company «Calderys Deutscland» (2 sets).
5. Human Resources Management Objectives:
To ensure the appointment of 90% participants of the project "Masters School -3" in order to prepare highly qualified specialists of level "master".
• To provide quality indicator study:
- When the primary training and retraining - not less 1.75;
- With professional development - not less than 1.25.
• To provide training performance indicator - not less than 1.25.
• To ensure the revision of individual bonuses for quality in major manufacturing plants.
• To ensure the revision of the quality management division Regulations.
Acting Chairman of the Board